Over our 40 plus years we’ve been asked to custom cut, fabricate and run patterns on all types of treated lumber and plywood. We’ve evolved to meet the demands of our customer base. This has developed into a custom fabrications division. Not only do we cut, rip, dado and run profiles on all types of lumber, we also assemble pieces and parts to fit the needs of your project.
All projects are fabricated per our clients exact specifications requirements. These job specific custom applications are one of a kind which demands attention to detail and quick turn around. We have the ability, expertise and experience to provide this high level of service to our customers.
Please allow us to price out a project for you.
- New wall design and fabrication
- Wood sound wall repair materials
- Guard rail blocks
- Creosote timbers up to 12 X 12
- Industrial grade lumber and plywood
- Marine grade plywood
- Exotic lumber and plywoods
- Treating & drying done on premises
- FSC / LEED materials
- Specialty materials: plastic – EPS polystyrene, waterproofing, caulks
- Member of IRTBA
- Deliveries anywhere in the USA